This book contains Mao Tse-Tungs Talks at the Yenan Forum on Literature and Art and other writings of his concerning culture and art.
- Dewey Decimal: 335
- Physical Description: 5.0"x8.0"x0.4"; 0.5 lb; 172 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-01
- History -- Historical Study -- History of Ideas
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- History & Theory
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Ideologies -- Communism & Socialism
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Ideologies -- Radical Thought
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Ideologies -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books