Listening to the world: cultural issues in academic writing
Includes bibliographical references (p. 145-154) and index.
- LCC: PE1405
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 161 p. ; 24 cm.
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- United States
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers
- Academic writing -- Study and teaching -- United States
- Academic writing -- Social aspects -- United States
- Intercultural communication
- Multicultural education
- Language and culture
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books