The author's lifetime of experiences with psychic Physical Phenomena, particularly in their spiritualist Home Circle between 1946 and 1958, with his mother, Minnie Harrison, as the medium, where he met and spoke with over 1500 materialised spirit people. A fine, readable, definitive book on Psychic Phenomena. Now revised, with many more photographs, additional material with regard to the Stewart Alexander circle and Spiritual healing and Index.
- Dewey Decimal: 133
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.4"x0.8"; 0.8 lb; 288 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-06-26
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- Metaphysical Phenomena
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- Spiritualism
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books