Liberalization of Russian foreign trade: problems and prospects
Includes bibliographical references (p. -230) and index. 1. Liberalization of Russia's Foreign Trade in Problems Relating to Its Integration into the World Economic Community -- 2. Russia's Foreign Debts -- 3. Foreign Investments -- 4. Criminalization of Foreign Trade -- 5. Practice of Negotiations with Russian Companies -- 6. Conclusion -- Appendix. Articles and Interviews, 1996-1999.
- LCC: HF3630.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 238 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hc)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books