Legal Research Exercises, Following the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 11th
This legal research exercise book helps students master efficient legal research skills through challenging in-depth problems. The 11th edition contains fifteen assignments, with all new problems. For each assignment, there are two variations using the print materials, along with one exercise using Westlaw and one exercise using LexisNexis, which is the format adopted in the 10th edition. The new edition's questions/answers follow the 19th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (2010). This format provides instructors more flexibility in what exercises they assign and when they assign them. The assignments cover basic legal research, including reporters, digests, citators, statutes, and advanced materials including federal legislative history and federal administrative law. There are also review problems, appropriate for basic and advanced legal research classes.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 208 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-04-28
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books