Legal Control of Water Resources, Cases and Materials, 5th
This casebook provides a strong doctrinal base that spans eastern and western water resource issues, as well as groundwater and surface water. This edition retains its in-depth consideration of water institutions and federal-state and interstate water relations; and it contains sharpened coverage of property rights claims. It includes major new Supreme Court decisions, along with new key cases from several jurisdictions. It reflects the emergence of water law as a leading edge of legal adaptation to changing climate, considering impacts on water availability and the demands for its use.
- Physical Description: 1275 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-11-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books