"Leave no child behind": hearing before the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session: hearing held in Washington, DC, March 7, 2001
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2002-0161-P. Includes index. "Serial no. 107-5." Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/24/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h?ouseh?earings&docid=f:77901.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 57 p. ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books