Learning the Logic of Subchapter K: Problems and Assignments for a Course in the Taxation of Partnerships
The Logic of Subchapter K, A Conceptual Guide to the Taxation of Partners and Partnerships, is one of the most popular resources for students and practitioners trying to decipher the intricacies of partnership tax. With Learning the Logic of Subchapter K, the authors make available a complete set of problems for use in the classroom. Each problem contains assignments to the text as well as the Code and Regulations, and suggested additional reading.
- Dewey Decimal: 343
- Physical Description: 5.9"x9.3"x0.3"; 0.2 lb; 52 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-08-22
- Law -- Taxation -- General
- Law -- Taxation -- General AAS
- Law -- General
- Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Taxation -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Taxation -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books