Fifty per cent of a child's physical brain capacity is developed by age five. "Learning FUNdamentals" is a guide for parents to help them provide an environment for their child that is stimulating, thought-provoking and fun. Providing a variety of ideas, games and activities, the guide informs parents of everything they need to know to aid their child's physical, emotional and intellectual development. An introduction sets the stage through plain English explanations of how a child develops and the crucial stages that children go through in their early years. Each stage of a child's development is detailed and backed by games and activities for parents to do with their child during that stage. Pull-out cards can be used for many of the activities, including vocabulary building and sense stimulation. A height child is also included to help parents measure their child's physical development and illustrations, diagrams and artwork show how the activities are done.
- Dewey Decimal: 305
- Physical Description: 9.3"x11.0"x1.0"; 2.6 lb; 112 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-11
- Children's Books -- Educational
- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Activity Books
- Home & Garden -- How-to & Home Improvements -- Home Repair
- Parenting & Families -- Parenting
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books