Readers get a glimpse into the daily lives of ocean animals with Greg Marshall and his Crittercam, a special camera that attaches to animals. Explains how technology has helped scientists learn about the behavior of many kinds of ocean animals.
Incluye referencias bibliográficas (p. 30) e índice. Introduction: hitching a ride -- Creating Crittercam -- Way under the waves -- In and out of the water -- Problem solving think tank: inventing to solve a problem -- Science notebook -- Glossary. Grades 3-8.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : il. col. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (rústica.)
- Marine animals -- Juvenile literature
- Underwater photography -- Juvenile literature
- Photography -- Scientific applications -- Juvenile literature
- Animal behavior -- Juvenile literature
- Marine animals
- Underwater photography
- Photography -- Scientific applications
- Animal behavior
- Fauna marina -- Literatura juvenil
- Fotografía -- Aplicaciones cientificas
- Conducta animal
- Fauna marina
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books