Includes bibliographical references and index. 1. Introduction -- 2. Leadership as pedagogy -- 3. Leading theory -- 4. Leading the field -- 5. Leadership as discourse -- 6. Conclusion.
- LCC: LB2822.84
- Dewey Decimal: 371.2/009943
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 165 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- School improvement programs -- Australia -- Queensland -- Case studies
- Educational leadership -- Australia -- Queensland -- Case studies
- School improvement programs -- Queensland -- Case studies
- Educational leadership -- Queensland -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books