Law of Disability Discrimination Handbook: Statutes and Regulatory Guidance, The
A companion book, The Law of Disability Discrimination Handbook: Statutes and Regulatory Guidance, includes reference material relevant to interpreting federal law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability. The Law of Disability Discrimination Handbook includes the statutory language of each of the five Titles of the ADA as amended. In addition, with respect to Titles I, II, and III, the authors of this book have included the regulations, interpretive guidance, and technical assistance manual promulgated by the EEOC and the United States DOJ. The Handbook also includes reference material relevant to interpreting Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Fair Housing Act Amendments of 1998, as well as excerpts from the Civil Rights Act of 1991. Further, the Handbook contains the text of the IDEA and the EEOC Compliance Manual on Employee Benefits.
- Physical Description: 178 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books