This casebook provides an overview of the wide range of legal and ethical issues facing lawyers in practice. As did prior editions, the Fifth Edition integrates discussion of the ABA's Model Rules, the ALI's Restatement of the Law Governing Lawyers, as well as case law, statutory law, and regulatory law governing lawyers. Many sections of the book are expanded and updated, including discovery abuse, ethics in electronic discovery, advertising and the Internet, simultaneous representation of corporations and officers, prosecutorial misconduct, and legal advising by government lawyers.
- Dewey Decimal: 174
- Physical Description: 7.9"x10.0"x1.8"; 4.4 lb; 1260 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-04-02
- Law -- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books