Landlord and Tenant Housing the Poor in Urban Mexico
An examination of rental housing in Latin America and of the tenant-landlord relationship and how the state intervenes in that relationships.
Description based upon print version of record. Book Cover; Title; Contents; List of figures; List of tables; Glossary of Mexican acronyms; Preface; Introduction; Research strategy and a brief guide to Mexico; Residential tenure in urban Mexico since 1940; Mexican housing policy; Urban development and the housing market in Guadalajara and Puebla; Residential tenure: choice or constraint?; Landlords and the economics of landlordism; Landlord-tenant relations; The future of renting: policy options; Notes; Bibliography; Index;
- Dewey Decimal: 361
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (257 p.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books