Rev. ed. of: Land use planning and control law / Julian Conrad Juergensmeyer and Thomas E. Roberts. 1998. Includes bibliographical references and index. An introduction to land use planning and control law -- Comprehensive plans and the planning process -- Land use controls: history, sources of power, and purposes -- Zoning basics -- Zoning process: obtaining or resisting development permission -- Exclusionary and inclusionary zoning -- Subdivision and planned unit development control law -- Building and development codes -- Growth management and smart growth -- Constitutional limitations on land use controls -- Regulation and protection of environmentally sensitive lands -- Aesthetic regulation and historic preservation -- Agricultural land protection and preservation -- Nuisances -- Private land use controls -- The power of eminent domain.
- LCC: KF5698
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v. (various pagings) ; 27 cm.
- City planning and redevelopment law -- United States
- Land use -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Zoning law -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books