Kiss That Frog!: 21 Ways to Turn Negatives into Positives
The legendary Eat That Frog! (more than 450,000 copies sold and translated into 23 languages) provides the 21 most effective methods for conquering procrastination and accomplishing more. Now Brian Tracy is coming out with another blockbuster. The master of No Excuses is turning his attention to positive thinking, and in the tradition ofEat That Frog! he offers the listener 21 ways to turn negatives into positives.
- Dewey Decimal: 650.1
- Physical Description: 5.2"x5.7"x0.8"; 0.3 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2012-04-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books