Ken Tyler, master printer, and the American print renaissance
Simultaneously published: New York : Hudson Hills Press. Bibliography: p. 144-154. Includes index.
- LCC: NE539
- Dewey Decimal: 769.924
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 160 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Tyler, Kenneth E. -- Criticism and interpretation
- Prints, American
- Prints -- 20th century -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books