Keepers of the central fire: issues in ecology for indigenous peoples
Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-242) and index.
- LCC: RA448.5
- Dewey Decimal: 613/.089/97
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 250 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Indians of North America -- Health and hygiene
- Ecology -- Environmental aspects
- Environmental Health -- North America
- Ethnology -- North America
- Ecology -- North America
- Indians, North American -- North America
- Environmental health
- Indians, North American
- North America
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books