Kar???k: native accounts of the Quechan mourning ceremony
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: E99
- Dewey Decimal: 393/.9/0899757
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 338 p. ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: 0520098189 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Yuma Indians -- Funeral customs and rites
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Fort Yuman Reservation (Ariz. and Calif.)
- Yuma language -- Discourse analysis
- Yuma language -- Grammar
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books