Kant and the law of peace: a study in the philosophy of international law and international relations
Includes bibliographical references (p. 219-225) and index.
- LCC: KZ2322
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 237 p. ; 23 cm.
- Kant, Immanuel,1724-1804 -- Views on international relations
- International law -- Philosophy
- Peace (Philosophy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books