Jungle fighters: a GI correspondent's experience in the New Guinea campaign
An account of the military campaign in New Guinea during World War II, which the author viewed from several positions, including staff sergeant and war correspondent.
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 216-217.
- LCC: D767.95
- Dewey Decimal: 940.54/26
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 224 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
- Archer, Jules -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jungle warfare -- Juvenile literature
- New Guinea -- History -- Juvenile literature
- Archer, Jules
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- New Guinea -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books