A biography of the outlaw, focusing on his involvement in the Civil War and the formation of the James Gang.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 107) and index.
- LCC: F594
- Dewey Decimal: 364.1/552/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 111 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- James, Jesse,1847-1882 -- Juvenile literature
- Outlaws -- West (U.S.) -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.) -- Juvenile literature
- Missouri -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Juvenile literature
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Juvenile literature
- West (U.S.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Underground movements -- Juvenile literature
- James, Jesse,1847-1882
- Robbers and outlaws
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books