The Ultimate Java Quick Reference The Java Developers Almanac is the most up-to-date quick reference available for all of the new Java 1.2 Class Libraries (Beta 3). Also included is coverage forsix newly released extension packages Java3D JMF Servlets JNDI JAF JavaMail Every one of the 1,900 classes and 21,000 members is covered in this single volume, carefully formatted and arranged for easy lookup. In this book you will find *complete member listings of every class (including inherited members!) *class inheritence hierarchies for every package *extensive cross-reference *detailed analysis of API changes for each major release *quick reference information for the language, the virtual machine, JNI, PersonalJava(tm), and more No matter what level Java programmer you are, you will find this book an invaluable tool for everyday Java development. 0201379678B04062001
- Dewey Decimal: 005
- Physical Description: 1104 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-12
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Java
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Languages & Tools
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Software Design, Testing & Engineering -- Object-Oriented Design
- Computers & Internet -- Software
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books