Japanese and Chinese immigrant activists: organizing in American and international Communist movements, 1919-1933
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-262) and index. Origins and beginnings -- Historical background -- Study groups, the Oriental Branch, and "hands-off China" demonstrations -- From the top down -- "The red capital of the great bolshevik republic" -- Advancing bolshevism from Moscow outward and back and forth across the Pacific -- From the bottom up -- From East to West and West to East -- Left-wing Chinese immigrant activists -- Chinese workers in America -- Formation of the Oriental Branch of the ILD.
- LCC: JK2391
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 272 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Communist Party of the United States of America -- History
- Japanese Americans -- Politics and government
- Chinese Americans -- Politics and government
- Immigrants -- United States -- Political activity
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books