Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 207 p. ; 21 cm.
- Tolkien, J. R. R. -- (John Ronald Reuel),1892-1973 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Fantasy literature, English -- History and criticism
- Middle Earth (Imaginary place)
- Religion in literature
- Ethics in literature
- Myth in literature
- Fantasy fiction, English -- History and criticism
- Didactic fiction, English -- History and criticism
- Religion and literature -- History -- 20th century
- Fiction -- Religious aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books