Vol. 2-3: Carol Evarts McLane, collaborator. Vol. 2 has place of publication: Falmouth, Me. Vol. 3 has imprint: Rockland, Me. : Island Institute. Vol. 4 has place of co-publication: Gardiner, Me. : Tilbury House and Rockland, Me. : Island Institute. Includes bibliographical references and indexes.  Penobscot and Blue Hill bays -- v. 2. Mount Desert to Machias Bay -- v. 3. Muscongus Bay and Monhegan Island. -- v. 4. Pemaquid Point to the Kennebec River.
- LCC: F19
- Dewey Decimal: 974.1/45
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. : ill., maps ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 3) :$55.00
- Islands -- Maine
- Islands -- Atlantic Coast (Me.)
- Atlantic Coast (Me.) -- History
- Atlantic Coast (Me.) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books