"Is this English?": race, language, and culture in the classroom
Includes bibliographical references (p. 161-163) and index.
- LCC: LB1607.52
- Dewey Decimal: 373.1102
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 173 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (paper : alk. paper)
- High school teaching -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- English language -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Pennsylvania -- History
- African American high school students -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Multicultural education -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books