Intruder: The Operational History of Grumman's A-6
The legendary Grumman A-6 Intruder was born into battle, making its first deployment off the decks of the USS Independence into Southeast Asia in 1966. For the next three decades, it was the ""main battery"" of the U.S. fleet and the primary strike weapon.
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.0"x1.3"; 4.3 lb; 294 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2004-01
- History -- Military Science
- Nonfiction -- Transportation -- Aviation -- General
- Nonfiction -- Transportation -- Aviation -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Aerospace -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Aerospace -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books