International study on cost-effective Earth observation missions
"IAA Commission IV Study Group, Commission IV: System Operation & Utilisation, International Academy of Astronautics, October 2005"--P. proceeding t.p. Includes bibliographical references. 1. Introduction -- 2. Definition of cost-effective Earth observation missions -- 3. Background material and organizational support -- 4. Mission cost drivers -- 5. Cost estimation and modeling -- 6. Achieving cost effective missions -- 7. Application fields, status quo and prospects -- 8. Training and education -- 9. Conclusions and recommendations -- App. 1. Small satellite application aspects drawn from UN documents -- App. 2. Cooperating IAA subcommittees and joint IAA/UN workshops -- App. 3. Examples of NASA missions.
- Dewey Decimal: 550.28
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: XVII, 160 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Earth sciences -- Remote sensing
- Artificial satellites in earth sciences
- Astronauts -- Economic aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books