Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-307) and index. Introduction and basic concepts -- Some basics as you begin --Foreign and comparative law -- Treaties and international agreements -- Customary international law and general principles of law -- International case law -- European Union -- United Nations -- Other international organizations -- Commentary and analysis -- General research strategies -- Source collecting and cite checking -- Staying ahead of the curve -- Appendix A. Comprehensive source list -- Appendix B. Web treaty collections -- Appendix C. Websites containing translated national law.
- LCC: KZ1234
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 313 p. : ill. , forms ; 19 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Law -- General
- Law -- Law Practice -- Research
- Law -- Series -- Nutshell
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Law Practice -- Research
- International law -- Legal research
- Legal research
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books