Includes index. 1. The nature and development of international law -- 2. International law today -- 3. Sources -- 4. International law and municipal law -- 5. The subjects of international law -- 6. The international protection of human rights -- 7. The regional protection of human rights -- 8. Recognition -- 9. Territory -- 10. Air law and space law -- 11. The law of the sea -- 12. Jurisdiction -- 13. Immunities from jurisdiction -- 14. State responsibility -- 15. International environmental law -- 16. The law of treaties -- 17. State succession -- 18. The settlement of disputes by peaceful means -- 19. International law and the use of force by states -- 20. The United Nations -- 21. International institutions.
- LCC: JX3275
- Dewey Decimal: 341
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xlvi, 939p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books