Includes indexes. Historical antecedents of international human rights law -- The United Nations human rights system -- The European system for the protection of human rights -- The inter-American human rights system -- The African and other regional systems -- International humanitarian law -- The United States and international human rights -- Non-governmental human rights organizations.
- LCC: K3240.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xliii, 553 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books