International Encyclopaedia of Comparative Law (International Encyclopedia of Comparative Law)
The contents of this "Instalment consist of: Volume III, Chapter 35: Restrictions of Competition (Schwartz/Basedow); Volume IV, Chapter 2: Persons (Heldrich); Volume X, Chapter 4: Unjust Enrichment (Letowski).
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.7"x1.0"; 2.0 lb; 410 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1995-11-13
- Law -- International Law
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Comparative
- Reference -- Encyclopedias -- Antiques & Collectibles
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books