International dictionary of adult and continuing education
"Adult and continuing education is in tremendous demand internationally. Since the first publication of the Dictionary the field has developed considerably in both scope and complexity, as have its related organizations, concepts and terms." "The Dictionary draws together the core information on the subject into one volume. A comprehensive and thorough reference work, An International Dictionary of Adult and Continuing Education is international in scope, presents an invaluable comparative perspective and is an authoritative aid to understanding adult education throughout the world."--BOOK JACKET.
"Published in hardback in 1999"--T.p. verso.
- LCC: LC5211
- Dewey Decimal: 374/.003
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 202 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books