The 11th Edition of this popular problem-oriented coursebook introduces law students to the conduct of business in the world community. Problems on international contracting, financing, trade regulation, licensing and technology transfers, foreign investment, and international business dispute resolution are utilized. The book provides current in-depth examination of issues clients are likely to face, such as defending against import competition, expanding exports and overseas markets, and dealing with NAFTA, the WTO, and other trade agreements. The coursebook is designed to survey a wide range of laws involving trade, licensing and investment, and explore how issues and problems are addressed by lawyers as problem solvers.
- Dewey Decimal: 341
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.6"x1.8"; 4.3 lb; 1392 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-04-27
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books