Intellectual Property, Cases and Materials on Trademark, Copyright and Patent Law, 2d, 2010 Supplement (University Casebook: Supplement)
This is the 2010 Supplement to Dreyfuss, Strandburg and Zimmerman's Intellectual Property Cases and Materials on Trademark, Copyright and Patent Law, Second Edition. The primary casebook utilizes a problem-solving approach, applying the principles of intellectual property protection to fact patterns arising in a variety of industries, including music, art, computers, biotechnology, and industrial design.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.3"x9.9"x0.6"; 1.1 lb; 269 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-08-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books