Intellectual capital: the proven way to establish your company's real value by measuring its hidden brainpower
The hidden roots of value -- The hidden capabilities of a Corporation -- Finding its way -- Navigating through a new world -- Real value: the financial focus -- Real worth: the customer focus -- Real work: the process focus -- Real future: the renewal and development focus -- Real life: the human focus -- All together now -- A common value -- A future market.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 225 p. 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books