Insurance Regulation, Liberalisation and Financial Convergence (Policy Issues in Insurance N3)
- Dewey Decimal: 338
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.0"x0.8"; 1.1 lb; 332 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-06
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic Policy & Development
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- Levels of Government -- Federal Government
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books