"Literature Guidelines" is a series of magazine-style books on popular texts for GCSE. They are designed to encourage pupils to become actively involved in researching the texts and in exploring their own responses. Material used includes contemporary social and political documents, letters, reviews, photographs and cartoons intended to stimulate a creative response and to promote a deeper understanding of the work. Assignments vary in type and length allowing pupils to respond according to individual interests and abilities. The material is intended to generate a variety of responses from pupils such as interviews with characters, write-ons, diaries, reviews, letters etc.
- Physical Description: 48 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1989-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books