Insiders' Guide to Birmingham (Insiders' Guide Series)
A first edition, Insiders' Guide to Birmingham is the essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information to "The Magic City". Written by a local (and true insider), this guide offers a personal and practical perspective of Birmingham and its surrounding environs.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.617810464
- Physical Description: 5.5"x7.9"x0.8"; 0.7 lb; 304 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-07-19
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books