In trouble again: a journey between the Orinoco and the Amazon
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 259-266.
- LCC: F2331
- Dewey Decimal: 918.1/10463
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 272 p.,  p. of plates : ill., 1 map, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: 14.95
- O'Hanlon, Redmond -- Journeys -- Venezuela -- Orinoco River
- O'Hanlon, Redmond -- Journeys -- Amazon River
- Amazon River -- Description and travel
- Orinoco River (Venezuela and Colombia) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books