In the Supreme Court of Canada on appeal from the Supreme Court of British Columbia between David Williams Higgins, (defendant) appellant and the Honorable George Anthony Walkem (plaintiff) respondent; case on appeal from the order discharging the order nisi for a new trial Theodore Davie, solicitor for appellant, H. Dallas Helmcken, solicitor for respondent
2 microfiches (78 fr.). Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library Division, Provincial Archives of British Columbia..Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1981.
- Dewey Decimal: 347.71103
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 71 leaves ; 28 cm.
- Trials (Libel) -- British Columbia
- Appellate procedure -- British Columbia
- Libel and slander
- Procès (Diffamation) -- Colombie-Britannique
- Voies de recours -- Colombie-Britannique
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books