In southern light: trekking through Zaire and the Amazon
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 239 p. ; 23 cm.
- Shoumatoff, Alex
- Indians of South America -- Amazon River Valley
- Indians of South America -- Brazil -- Nhamundba River Valley
- Ethnology -- Zaire
- Amazon River Valley -- Description and travel
- Nhamundba River (Brazil) -- Discovery and exploration
- Zaire -- Description and travel -- 1951
- Indians of South America -- Brazil -- Nhamund� River Valley
- Ethnology -- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Nhamund� River (Brazil) -- Discovery and exploration
- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books