In search of refuge: Jews and US consuls in Nazi Germany, 1933-1941
Includes bibliographical references (p. -224) and index.
- LCC: JV6483
- Dewey Decimal: 943/.004924
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 229p. ; 25cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Refugees, Jewish -- Government policy -- United States
- Jews -- Germany -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- 20th century
- Jews -- United States -- Public opinion
- Public opinion -- United States
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Germany
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- 20th century
- United States -- Ethnic relations
- Jews -- Germany -- Migrations -- History -- 20th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books