Imagery of dissent: protest art from the 1930s and 1960s: March 4 - April 16, 1989, Elvehjem Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Bibliography: p. 10-11.
- LCC: NE508.3
- Dewey Decimal: 769.973/09043/07477583
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 56 p. : chiefly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Social realism -- Exhibitions
- Politics in art -- United States -- Exhibitions
- Prints, American -- Exhibitions
- Prints, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books