'If mine had been the painter's hand': the indeterminate in nineteenth-century poetry and painting
Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-243) and index.
- LCC: PR585
- Dewey Decimal: 821/.709357
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 299 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- English poetry -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century
- Nothingness in literature
- Description (Rhetoric)
- Nothing (Philosophy)
- Painting, English
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books