"I write therefore I am?": fictional autobiography and the idea of selfhood in the postmodern age
Includes bibliographical references (p. 251-270).
- LCC: PR888
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 270 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (US)
- Autobiographical fiction, English -- History and criticism
- English fiction -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Postmodernism (Literature) -- Great Britain
- Self in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books