Discusses pacts and treaties, both past and present, designed to protect human rights throughout the world, including the League of Nations, and the Geneva Conventions of 1864, 1906, 1929, and 1949.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 122-124) and index. Electronic reproduction.NetLibrary.Available to subscribers only.
- LCC: JZ6530
- Dewey Decimal: 341.4/81
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 128 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$23.40
- War -- Relief of sick and wounded -- Juvenile literature
- War -- Protection of civilians -- Juvenile literature
- War victims -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Juvenile literature
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Juvenile literature
- Human rights
- Electronic books
- War victims -- Legal status, laws, etc -- Juvenile literature
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books