Includes bibliographical references and index. Human persons: numerical identity and essence -- Human persons: narrative identity and self-creation -- Identity, what we are, and the definition of death -- Advance directives, dementia, and the someone else problem -- Enhancement technologies and self-creation -- Prenatal identity: genetic interventions, reproductive choices. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2006.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: BD236
- Dewey Decimal: 179/.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 300 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Identity (Philosophical concept)
- Human beings
- Bioethical Issues
- Self Concept
- Social Identification
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books