Human Development Report 1992
Since its headline-making debut, the Human Development Report has become an essential resource for development specialists, economists, and political scientists around the world. The 1992 Report not only updates the findings of the earlier volumes, but also examines the international dimensions of human development, showing how global economic growth and the expansion of the world economy have filtered down to poor economies and poor people in developing countries. In addition, it examines tcpks between human development and international markets for products, capital, and labor, addresses issues of global governance, and presents updated human development indicators for more than 160 countries.
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x0.5"; 1.4 lb; 232 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1992-04-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books